Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best product(s) to remove forehead wrinkles? I'm 28 and already getting a few bad ones on my forehead. Thanks!?

rejuvenating creamsBest product(s) to remove forehead wrinkles? I'm 28 and already getting a few bad ones on my forehead. Thanks!?
Hair conditioning cream does work, though I've not used it in years, but also so does vitamin e cream and just about any facial skin care product with a creamy moisturizer in it. Best product(s) to remove forehead wrinkles? I'm 28 and already getting a few bad ones on my forehead. Thanks!?
Stay out of the sun! If you tan at all, stop. Wear a moisturizing sun block during the day. Drink lots of watter. Hyleronic acid is great for things like that. Vitamin A cream is also wonderful. Drinking lots of green and white tea daily will also help. 3 to 5 cups or as much as you can drink. Also try to keep yourself from wrinkling your brows. Massaging your face everyday works wonders also and you'll see results right away. This works because if your underlying muscles are relaxed your face will look just as it should.
Hair conditioner...don't laugh or scoff..it works
  • skins be
  • 1 comment:

    1. I bet you can't guess what muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and excessive fat.

      If this "hidden" highly powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.

      ReplyDelete

     
    rate my teacher