Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is there anything that bleaches out skin on your face without burning you or making wrinkles?Peroxide??

I am caucasian (white) (not actually white...more cream colored..I don't know anybody who is ';white';) I think these are freckles or suntan that didn't go away...above my top lip. Thanks for any good ideas you can give me. I don't want to just cover it.Is there anything that bleaches out skin on your face without burning you or making wrinkles?Peroxide??
There are lightening creams you can buy from Asian companies, but don't use the ones that have hydroquinone.





You can also try lemon juice. One of my Filipino friends uses papaya soap to lighten her freckled areas.





Just be careful that you don't buy something that makes the discoloration worse.Is there anything that bleaches out skin on your face without burning you or making wrinkles?Peroxide??
Turmeric powder, lemon juice, honey, curd can be used to make your skin fair. More home remedies available at http://jd9.org
Use Proactiv. I do, and I swear by it. It not only gets rid of acne, it also clears out any redness or blotchy areas and leaves your skin tone smooth and even.
here's a good source for safe and potent skin lightening products.. and there's a link on how to do it effectively -

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher