Thursday, June 24, 2010

Getting wrinkles at this age?

I looked in the mirror this morning, and what did I see.....?





I saw what appeared to be crows feet forming and lines around my mouth! I'm going to be 19 in a month and was wondering if it was even possible for wrinkles to start forming at such a young age or am I just hallucinating?Getting wrinkles at this age?
hi dear





dont worry u can easily overcome this...........





usually wrikles will occur in earlier age due to stress,overwrk n bad dietary habits.lack of sleep,etc...................





so if u have any of the above habits jst change ur life style n have more vit c foods in diet n apply gram flour with milk regularly..............it will enourmous chsnge in ur face............








this is true..try it............surely u will have positive result................all the bestGetting wrinkles at this age?
LOl ewwwwwwwwwww gross

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher