Thursday, June 24, 2010

When do people get wrinkles?

Im 23 and have some lines by my eyes. Is this normal? People say I look young and I get ID everywhere but I realized I dont look 18 anymore. So depressing...When do people get wrinkles?
Fine lines are definitely caused by having a lot of sun exposure and by making recent visits to the tanning salon. I should know! I'm only 27 and people think I look 40. It's depressing but it's my fault. I've been a sun fanatic since the age of 6. I also used to visit the tanning salon a lot. So yeah if I would have known then what I know now then I wouldn't be in this situation. Please take care of your skin!When do people get wrinkles?
Jenna,





Do not despair. Just keep your skin hydrated by drinking min. 3 glasses of water a day, avoid unnecessary sun exposure. I use 2 products and I'm in my early 20's to keep my skin young looking, and to prevent the fine lines from becoming full blown wrinkles.


for the eye area, Extreme Eye Rescue


http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>


For the face and hands I use their Preve extreme anti aging


http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a>





hope this helps you as it did for me.
you can get wrinkles at any age.


i know someone whos only 13 and she has alot.


its probably due to stressness or for other cases just getting old.


dont worry.
wrinkles are character , do the best of what you have. Remember you are beautiful in the lords eyes.
I have heard you can get wrinkles any age, I know this 12 year old and she has wrinkles! so dont worry!
When you go TANNING
I get wrinkles after a cold shower
Well if ur a guy you get wrinkles on the first day your born
depends on your genes, your lifestyle and stress.
When they get old.
shut up....ur young
too much sun !
when your 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher