Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can 29 year old men get wrinkles?

Iam 28 going on 29 in 3 weeks ..i dont smoke and iam single..i dont have a wife or kids....can i still get or do 29 year old get wrinkles or puffy eyes? anyone 29 help!!Can 29 year old men get wrinkles?
Lol, dont feel to bad. I already show signs of wrinkles on my forehead...but thats because I frown a lot, and Im only 21. Its just normal man. If you really not cool about it, then go buy products to help your face. Normally its because your face is dry.Can 29 year old men get wrinkles?



Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the marks with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.



Well, I'm not 29 yet; I'm 26 going on 27 in a month and I do believe in wrinkles at that age. I know some friends who are around your age who have crows feet when they smile and those big frown lines by their cheeks. I think it has a lot to do with facial gestures/movements. Don't worry, I'm sure you look fine!
Any good moisturising cream put under eyes work.But you have to be regular.Even vaseline diminishes wrinkles fast.Put it often during day as well as night after cleaning your face.I noticed result within 1month of use.



http://zweb.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher