Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have this moisturizer made for ';smoothing wrinkles'; ect but im only 18?

My uncle got it for free and gave it to me its the keri glassman ';skin appetit'; spf 15 moisturizer for ageless skin. Im only 18 so obviously i dont need to smooth any wrinkles haha. But im wondering can i still use it or is it bad for my skin?





The product: http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/skin-app鈥?/a>I have this moisturizer made for ';smoothing wrinkles'; ect but im only 18?
smoothing wrinkles just means moisturizing. As long as you are not covered in zits that moisturizer is fine for you to use. Moist skin gets less wrinkles, and at 18 they start showing up. I'd recommend using it, unless maybe your skin is very oily.I have this moisturizer made for ';smoothing wrinkles'; ect but im only 18?
You can never start too early....don't worry, if anything it'll keep your skin healthy and the spf 15 will help you to not get sun damage.
use it like on you body or go to youtube type it in and see if its any doctors on there and maybe they can give you some advice n tips
well honestly it probably doesn't do anything so it won't make a difference if you wear it or not

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher