Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have a lot of wrinkles on my face what do you recommand me to use to reduce them?

Best treatments are:





* Chemical peeling superficial or deep: exfoliation more or less deep layers of skin with products acids (glycolic acid, fruit acids for lighter and phenol to the deepest)


* Laser (either by the same principle that the treatment of wrinkles by chemical peeling, i.e. abrasion surface remodeling of wrinkles by laser)


The filling of wrinkles:


* Filling wrinkles with absorbable products (hyaluronic acid, collagen, lipo-filling with its own fat 鈥? therefore of limited duration in time


* Filling wrinkles with non-absorbable or semi-resorbable (synthetic products) for definitive action


Botox- I don't recommend it since it is made from a poison, and the long term affects of using this poison are unknown.





Since you say you have many wrinkles then any of these treatments will work for you, for a few wrinkles, and if you're still concerned about what to use call a dermatologist, they may refer you to a line they recommend for their patients or sell you the line they use.I have a lot of wrinkles on my face what do you recommand me to use to reduce them?
Say no more!





This stuff is magic- http://partners.pantheranetwork.com/z/7450/CD917/





its kind of expensive but believe me it's worth it. guys I have known my whole life who have never complimented me before have come up to me out of the blue and told me how good my skin is looking!!!!





i'm 46 years young but had pretty heavy duty wrinkles around my eyes, of course, and forehead and cheeks and within almost a month they were totally gone. ive tried other products like neutrogena and you know they kinda do a little bit but not really much. THIS STUFF IS IT! Really, look no further. I know people who have gotten face lifts and i dont like to brag (but i do now =]) and to be honest my skin looks better than theirs.





Give it a try, you won't regret it. coming from someone who has tried a lot of other options, you NEED to try this stuff.





If you for some very rare reason regret it, there is a 60-day money back guarantee no questions asked (so if you wanted to you could use the product until your wrinkles go away then get your money back), but trust me either way youll be glad you spent the money!





good luckkkk!!!!!!!





also here are some reviews i found for you by neutral websites----





http://superlossmall.com/2008/08/14/esotique-review/





http://www.beautyblogtalk.com/Esotique.html?ucp=2301%26amp;KEYWORD=esotique#HEALTHNEWSTIPSI have a lot of wrinkles on my face what do you recommand me to use to reduce them?
Well I'm only 19 so I can only vouch for the exfoliating effects of this cream: Gamma Hydroxy by Skin Doctors. Keeps my skin clear from acne by removing all the slow to shed skin cells that block my pores. Absolutely amazing. On the package it's meant for ridding skin of wrinkles, so hopefully it works well for that as well.
There is this line of creams that is really good called LA MER...It's expensive but they say its strong and works!!! Avoid sun damage....Botox is also a great alternative to preventing future wrinkles.
an-ti-age-cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher