Thursday, June 24, 2010

Judging by the wrinkles or just over all look, how old would you say this eye area looks?

maybe a young person who's laughed a lot, or been in the sun without sun glasses. or an older lady who is well preserved... Or just a normal aged whatson. what would you say the age is?





http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1793/8973376/21780268/361015915.jpgJudging by the wrinkles or just over all look, how old would you say this eye area looks?
What wrinkles LOL. The eye area looks young to me like no more than 30 at most, so basically anywhere in the 20's would be my guess. There are no dark circles, bags, wrinkles, puffiness, hollowness, etc, it's just an attractive youthful looking eye area.





Hope this helps.Judging by the wrinkles or just over all look, how old would you say this eye area looks?
I'm 16 and I have that too. So I would guess that that eye is someone's who is young from 15-25 years old. Most people have those creases.
blue eyes?


ok, because its blue this will get compliments


if it was brown i bet it wouldnt





i love brown eyes, just this society is racist...media's fault.
Not to old but not a teenager. Like twenties. Very pretty. :]
Maybe in their 20's?
I'd say they're in their 20's, because there aren't any wrinkles...


I just though ';college kid'; when I first saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher