Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have these wrinkles on my face...Help!?

I'm a teen that's almost 14, and i have these wrinkles under my eyes. And I know that they are not bags! The wrinkles go from the inner sides of my eyes down to my cheeks. And I really want it gone! And can anyone suggest homemade remedies...? thanks alot!I have these wrinkles on my face...Help!?
I used to have those. Do you know what I did???


I made changes in my life style. I started sleeping more (at least 8 hours),eating more fruits and veggies, drinking water, and going out side more.


In about 1 weeks time, my skin look so good that people thought I had some expensive foundation on!!!I have these wrinkles on my face...Help!?
Well, you need first to never never pull or stretch the skin in that area. Always stay out of the sun or wear a sunblock SPF 30, and sunglasses. Use a good skin care regimen consisting of 2x daily cleansing, toning, applying eye cream and moisturizing. Your moisturizer can have the sunblock built in. Usually most products will be helpful for your young skin. You don't have to spend a lot of money. You can even use Dove soap to cleanse and then apply a toner, followed by an eye cream and a moisturizer for night and an eye cream and moisturizer with SPF 30 for day. Neutrogena, Oil of Olay or Dove have good products that would be suitable for your skin. If you are acne prone, then try a toner made for acne.


You can also use a small amount benzoil peroxide on the breakout spots.


Another idea is to not sleep on your face. Try sleeping on your back with the help of a neck pillow. We put creases in our face when we smash it all night long.


Drink lots and lots of water, and take 3000 IU of Vitamin C daily. Vitamin C is essential for collagen production in our skin. You cannot overdose on Vit C because any excess that you don't need flushes out of your body each day. In about a month you will see real results.
use skin firming lotion..


don't smile as much. haha!
get botox
  • skins be
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher