Thursday, June 24, 2010

Will you still love her when she gets grey hair, face wrinkles, blue veins on her legs, dry skin...?

...gets fatter, butt sags, skin loses elasticity, and her breasts hang down to her knees?Will you still love her when she gets grey hair, face wrinkles, blue veins on her legs, dry skin...?
Will you still love me?Will you still love her when she gets grey hair, face wrinkles, blue veins on her legs, dry skin...?
I'm a girl, but I will still love my man when he gets grey hair, face wrinkles, blue veins show up on his leg, has dry skin, gets fat, butt sags, skin loses elasticity, and thinks hang down to the floor and never stand at attention again.





Love has nothing to do with any of this, but enjoy your youth.
well she will probably love you when you go bald, get a gut, your azz sags, hair grows wildly from your nostrils and ears, and down your back, your nuts shrivel along with your man-wand, and you can no longer get it up without medication.
Change her for him (I'm female)





Yes, since I will always be 18 years younger than him, I'll still love him no matter what happens to him, and he'll be too old to see what's happening to me when it happens :) so I think I'll get away with going wrinkly and baggy just fine.
I already do, and she is a great person in spite of it all. Love conquers all.
No, but I'll still love him when his ';wee man'; can barely raise it's eye from the floor. (That's what the little blue pill and my secrets box is for ;¬))))) )
when all that happens to her, it would happen to me, (except for the breasts hanging down, lol). so yeah.
Totes...of totality !
LOL. That is one advantage of small boobs. No way they can hang down to my knees.
don't forget getting Alzheimer's and not remembering who you are anymore.
:))
I still love your mama boy, and don't ever forget it!!!
As long as she still does a good job cutting my hair...
I'm gonna look the same way except for the male version so yeah.
Oh boy, can you make it sound any worse?
Who? Your mum?





Can't say i will hun, sorry
If I'm blind.
Won't know till it happens.
its whats inside that counts....
sure will...lol
yes.
maybe how is she in sex?
what is this creature you speak of?
i gotta see the guys answer to this...

1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh an average of 19 kilos lighter than us.

    (Just so you know, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    Tap this link to discover if this easy questionnaire can help you unlock your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete

 
rate my teacher