Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why do some people think that having no wrinkles means they look younger?

I don't get it how they can't see that if they've had too much botox they just look like a smooth, puckered up version of their own age??!!?





It's especially horrible when someone who's a nice person is beginning to go a bit 'Joan Rivers'...........





http://www.fazed.com/files/1/3/kylie_min鈥?/a>





What's your opinion on this?Why do some people think that having no wrinkles means they look younger?
Yes i tottally agree... no matter how much cosmetic surgery you get ... u'll never look 30 again!





Years Ago:


http://www.nndb.com/people/691/000023622鈥?/a>





Now:


http://www.celebography.com/pics/Thumbs/鈥?/a>


(eww old neck, new face)Why do some people think that having no wrinkles means they look younger?
I think they should be thankful for what they've got, I don't believe in cosmetic surgery of any kind, anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder .. !!..xx
I Completly Agree, I Mean So What Its A Wrinkle Whats Gonna Happen? Is The World Gonna Come To The End? No I Don't Think So... The Only Reason They Do This Is Because Wrinkles Are The Thing Woth Growing Older, It Doesn't Make You Younger, Just More Stupid, If Your Worried About A Wrinkle, Make Up Covers It Up





Hope This Helps
Because wrinkles are normally something that comes with age.
Well you get wrinkles as you get older so people try and avoid that, yeah probably look more plastic for it in the long run but if you're in the lime light all the time and get paid mega bucks for it I'm sure they don't mind!
You shouldn't cut Joan Rivers any slack just 'cos she's 'upfront' about her surgical exploits.


The only reason she admits to it is because she has to. Look at her !


You're right. They don't look any younger either.
Hi, I have wrinkles, i'm 51, and have enjoyed a good life, BUT!!! At night when i am getting ready for bed? When i take my bra off all my wrinkles, disappear, I look 21 again, But i know i'm tired then, So i will keep wishful thinking!!! People should grow old gracefully. What did they do 100 yrs ago? Luv wrinkly.
God knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher