Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have wrinkles in the top of my head can you tell me how i got them and how can i get rid of them (im black)?

Some people get wrinkles from being in the sun too muchI have wrinkles in the top of my head can you tell me how i got them and how can i get rid of them (im black)?
how old really r U?


if u r old? then it's age matters


if not? check the mirror.I have wrinkles in the top of my head can you tell me how i got them and how can i get rid of them (im black)?
Not a thing, I have seen other guys , black white, or green with wrinkles on their heads, in the back of their heads, and in the very noggin of their heads. You know what they all have said? Thank you much God That you gave me all of my body parts. Your wrinkles in your head is not the concept of who you are, so if it does bother you go and see a plastic surgeon.
those are called worry lines everyone gets them even the pope so don't matter if your black or white your beautiful no matter what after all God made you and he don't make junk. unless of course you want to take a hot iron to it (just kidding) ha ha.
you cn do nothing about it,,,it doesnt matter about your colour
when you were born too big and they had to use forceps to pull you out.
maybe your head is shrinking
If you're talking about the wrinkles you get from (let's say) raising your eyebrows, then that's natural. That only happens when you stress your face. If you're talking about wrinkles like old people wrinkles, then I suggest staying out of the sun, using sunscreen and a face cream with retinol. It reduced wrinkles in the face. Or see a cosmetic surgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher