Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best oil free moisturizer to prevent wrinkles?

I don't know how much it prevents them, but I use Aveeno oil free moisturizer with SPF 30. Light moisturizer, available at Target or drugstores, etc. Protecting your skin against sun damage is very good idea - you won't get as many wrinkles. Wearing sunglasses helps (so you don't crinkle your face up).Best oil free moisturizer to prevent wrinkles?
Hydrating Cream Concentrate from Bee Royal! It's the best. It really hydrates your skin. It don't just cover it up with a bunch of nasty greasy oily stuff! It has no petroleum products like Vaseline (BTW Vaseline destroys skin cells). One jar of this will last you the 3-4 months and that's putting it on everyday!





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/ho鈥?/a>Best oil free moisturizer to prevent wrinkles?
Well i know what the best is and i use it it is called Arbonne nutrimin c RE9 anti-aging. I wash tone lift put a serum on my face the eye cream because this tissue is very delicate so you only want to use an eye cream around your eyes and then i do the day cream and at night i don't put the lift on i put the night cream on in place of the day cream and it takes me less than 2 minutes to do this I also use the facial scrub to remove the dead skin cell we get every morning and about twice a week i use the deep pore cleansing mask this product is like no other it pulls out my blackheads around my nose in one application and leaves my skin very soft and smooth and it minimized my pore size so now my skin is very very smooth and my skin was noticed by my friends in less than 3 days it is pure safe Swiss and botanical and is the only product that i have found to be great in removing my fine lines age spots and wrinkles and dark circles under my eyes and my adult acne that i was getting so badly. I have a site and if you click on my profile you and get this awesome product that works because i found out it is made by the top skin care chemist and dermatologist in the world and is only sold Thur arbonne consultants so i became one to help others with there skin and they thank me so much also there is no mineral oils or other ingredients that should not be used on the skin that i won't mention and it last me over 6 months because you only have to use a drop and so it cost me less than a dollar a day to have the best skin and so will you and happy new year to you and your new skin
Vitamin E cream....available at the local vitamin stores or health food stores
  • skins be
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher