Friday, December 11, 2009

Discovery of wrinkles on your face, does it hurt knowing that you're getting old?

only hurts while you are young enough to remember you are getting oldDiscovery of wrinkles on your face, does it hurt knowing that you're getting old?
Sheet, I got my first gray hair at 20. And now I have rings under my eyes. Don't know if it's from stress or a sunburn scar or what. Does it hurt me? No. It helps me actually. If I'm chatting up a gal and she isn't interested because of a few tiny imperfections, that shows she's superficial and would not make a good long-term relationship work. One way to weed out the bad ones.Discovery of wrinkles on your face, does it hurt knowing that you're getting old?
im not old yet but the thought terrifyes me...Have you noticed how hollywoods stars dont really get old they fade away replaced by new...When actuallly hollywood is mainly owned by 4 old white guys on the top of a building...Wouldnt it be nice if being old was in? I bet it could happen if someone with a brain used their brain...Then old could be in and you could fight over who was really over that hill!
Say Bye to wrinkles - Anti Ageing Skin Care


http://www.askaquery.com/question/Say-By鈥?/a>





Skin Care Supplements - Anti Ageing


http://www.askaquery.com/question/Skin-C鈥?/a>
When you're old enough to recognize your own wrinkles..








That's when you know you're getting old.





Time passes with age.. and we're better knowing it.





Don't be afraid of age, it happens to everyone who lives well!





But as we age, we might forget the lessons we learned and cling to a comfortable spot in youth.





It happens to all of us.





Even YOU.





ha! me too.
was it like a big surprise


me too


I felt like ';how'd that happen';
welcome to being an adult. We all age, and with that comes wrinkles. to make them less noticeable. , get enough liquids, get enough sleep, at properly, wash and moisturize daily, and don't smokel lines around your mouth are laugh lines, and are a good thing. if you get linesthere first, it means you laugh a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher