Friday, December 11, 2009

Under my eyes im getting little wrinkles(im not getting old im only 21 lol)? is it allergies?

Allergic to getting old? Your probably just dehydrated %26amp; need a good moisturizer.


I hav ereally dry skin %26amp; I use the moisture mask by the Body shop. It works really good.Under my eyes im getting little wrinkles(im not getting old im only 21 lol)? is it allergies?
i suggest you start using anti-wrinkles cream!Under my eyes im getting little wrinkles(im not getting old im only 21 lol)? is it allergies?
Or u could not my getting required amount of sleep that can cause your eyes become wrinkled and make you look older but if that's the case there is different creams (cheap) that u can use to remove wrinkles even if u still dont get enough sleep
Do you get enough sleep each night?





Sleep enough put on some lotion should help.


You are still very young, so if you just rest your body systen should be able to restore that.
It can't be due to allergy.Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the face with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher