Friday, December 11, 2009

If age is nothing more than '; a state of mind ';, then what the hell are these wrinkles doing stretching?

themselves across my forehead...?If age is nothing more than '; a state of mind ';, then what the hell are these wrinkles doing stretching?
Those aren't from age. They are from frowning .... It takes less muscles to smile than it does to frown. :-)If age is nothing more than '; a state of mind ';, then what the hell are these wrinkles doing stretching?
lol interesting..


but you get wrinkles because of over doing your facial muscles.


as in if you smile a lot.. your skin will start to form wrinkles along your mouth.





also..


Facial lines and wrinkles (rhytides) form because of the following factors:





* Ageing processes


* Sun damage


* Muscle movement


* Gravity


* Injury


* Surgery


* Acne


* Other skin diseases with a tendency to scar (e.g. discoid lupus)


* Smoking





There is often a degree of asymmetry to the lines, as people tend to smile or frown more on one side than the other, or consistently sleep on the right or the left cheek.





Fine lines


Fine lines and wrinkles arise because of irregular thickening of the dermis and because of a decrease in the amount of water held by the epidermis. This is mainly caused by sun damage and exposure to environmental toxins such as tobacco smoke.





Furrows


Deeper lines or furrows are classified as dynamic or static. Dynamic lines appear with movement i.e. the activity of facial muscles. Static lines are unchanged with muscle movement. Eventually dynamic lines become static.





* Crow's feet around the eyes are due to smiling and activity of the eyelid muscles (orbicularis oculi).


* Worry lines on the forehead are due to contraction of the frontalis muscle when raising the eyebrows


* Frown lines between the eyebrows are due to contraction of corrugator supercilii muscles and procerus muscle when concentrating or angry
They're merging with the Atlantic Ocean %26amp; you are now a part of your own country! We often refer to them as ';laugh lines';. They show you have a keen sense of humor. People who don't have wrinkles are already streched far beyond their limits. That's why Vaseline was invented...to sooth the dryness %26amp; prevent rust. People don't rust though...but tools sure do! Try Vaseline, or any petroleum jelly product, as it works for just about anything!
A state of mind is exactly that ...How young do you feel and think you are. Physical appearance is not so kind as we age ...but that is character and without this ourselves are not us. I am 40 and can be 40 when I want...I can also be 20 as well in state of mind.
age is a state of mind, but unfortunately, even if you feel like you are 18 at heart, and you are 53 biologically, the biological side always wins. sorry.
because a state of mind is your innner feelings- stress and time show in wrinkles. Laugh lines show you have lived a happy life. saggy cheeks say u frowned a lot.
I try to look at the positive side, wrinkles can come from laughter, I love to laugh! How about very time you squinted when the warmth of the sunshine touched your face. Wrinkles are the lines which mapped the pathway of our lives.
Wrinkles are beautiful. Age is not respected in this society. When I first started noticing laugh lines around 17, I actually got excited.
my 'state of mind' is getting so old it sometimes gets into a 'state of confusion' LOL I forget about the wrinkles until I look into a mirror - and I avoid mirrors!!
Unfortunately, mind and body don't always do the same things at the same time.
When you're a ';senior'; you can expect them.
I always had that opinion before I reached my sixties. Now I know I was terribly wrong.
because age and the physical effects of time are different...
Wrinkles can move from state to state.
awww sweetie it just adds to the fine features of a grown man. On a woman... well, We just blame it on a bad plastic surgeon.
Get a 'wispy' fringe and you won't notice them stretching!!!!
just don't move your facial muscles anymore.
Don't let aging get you down sweetie, it is just to hard to get back up !!
I say these aren't wrinkles they are lines of Wisdom lol
Someone once told me that I had the body of an 18-year-old....so I said: Well...I better give it back to her then, because I'm getting it all wrinkled!';





...Gotta keep your sense of humor...
Mind and body are one
Guess you know your state of mind -- huh ?
don't worry you'll get wrinkles all over the place sooner than later. We all will
They don't know about the state of mind theory..........ha!
I was told that those were ';laugh lines'; around my eyes. I replied, ';Nothing is that funny.';
grow bangs to cover it, my friend.





RELAX.
yes 1 is right.....
Simple unequal equation. State of mind does not equal state of body. One of the effects of living longer is that we get to watch as gravity and time takes its toll. Course your circumstance is certainly better than the converse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher