Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do YOU get the wrinkles out?

I think happy thoughtsHow do YOU get the wrinkles out?
throw it in fluff cycle for a few minutes.How do YOU get the wrinkles out?
I don't. I just don't care anymore.
throw them in the dryer.
I don't have any wrinkles.
use an iron.
iron them out
steam iron
I use an iron. or....Wrinkle are nothing more than laugh lines
Botox. Kidding, I don't have any. Yet...
If you are talking about clothes and If you do not have an iron then you can add a damp cloth to one item or a real wet cloth to a few items back into the dryer on a low temp..That will take the wrinkles out of clothes..
Close ur legs and that should help.
It's called an ';iron';.
Iron when I have the time or when I don't have time, I use Downy wrinkle release. It really works! :)
I am currently relatively wrinkle free but I prefer my men to be of the older and wrinkled variety.
i just put it back in the dryer on perm press.
2 old geezers sitting on a park bench,when suddenly 2 women dash past streaking.


One old geezer said to the other one,';wasn't that Elsie Delsie and Mavis Pavis??.The other replied';I didn't recognize them wearing those clothes,how do they get the wrinkles out??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher