Friday, December 11, 2009

What can be done besides wrinkle creams for wrinkles under the eyes??

botoxWhat can be done besides wrinkle creams for wrinkles under the eyes??
Botox is one way to go, it will give you immediate results, but they will not last very long and then you are right back where you started. However some of the latest research on skin care and ageing that I have read suggest that there is another way to approach the problem that has longer lasting effects. I found a website that will explain it better then I can, you might wish to check it out.What can be done besides wrinkle creams for wrinkles under the eyes??
Botox is a good way I suppose.


but if your talking about bags too, like from tiredness, i heard a tea bag works.
B


O


T


O


X
Try to do a homemade eye mask at home, by doing the eye mask reguarly , it can help to remove your wrinkle under eye.


I have one Clay and witch hazel eye mask ingredient in my bog that you can check out.





Other than that, I have a few more homemade facial in my blog that you can take a look, it is very easy and your skin will look great after using again. My blog is http://antiaging-skin-care-tips.blogspot鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher