Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm only 27...why do I have intense wrinkles under my eyes?

I have thick, deep wrinkle lines under my eyes, and don't know why. My brothers are 1-2 years younger than me, and their eyes are perfect. I do urinate quite frequently, could it be connected?I'm only 27...why do I have intense wrinkles under my eyes?
Sounds as though you probably laugh a lot and these may be laughter lines.


Don't let the advertisers fool you....lines make up character...nobody want completely smooth skin....don't let it be a worry to you.I'm only 27...why do I have intense wrinkles under my eyes?
guess you are under a lot of stress..or you did get proper sleep at night..
Seems like u r quite thin as u don't have any fats underneath your eyes.....if this is the case, try to reach a respectable wt as per your height. Add some dry fruits in your diet.





Secondly, the skin under the eye is the most delicate skin so we need to keep them hydrated all the time...try to buy a good under eye night cream , apply it daily before going to sleep.


Also in day time, apply some good moisturiser ...never let your skin dry otherwise wrinkles will definitely come.


An almond oil massage is also very good for dry skin.


Hope it helps.......
The fact that you urinate frequently wouldn't be linked in any way to anything on your face other than what you consume with your mouth. If you consume a multivitamin and drink lots of water, as you should, then you'll urinate more often than not, and this would in fact help the skin on your face, not damage it.





Truth is, everyone ages differently. Sometimes it's genetic, sometimes it's not. Ask your parents when they began to get wrinkles, despite the fact that your brothers don't have any. Are your sleep patterns normal? Do you spend many hours a day in front of a computer with your eyes focused on a single spot? There could be many contributing factors, but I wouldn't think there is any reason for concern other than vanity.
Consult a good yoga teacher who will teach you simple yogasana for that.
Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the face with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher