Sunday, December 13, 2009

Will Tretinoin .025% help smooth out wrinkles?

Will Tretinoin .025% help smooth out my laugh lines or do I have to use a greater dosage? The wrinkles on my laugh lines aren't deep, but they're just discolored(darker than the rest of my face) . Thanks and your answers are greatly appreciated.Will Tretinoin .025% help smooth out wrinkles?
tretinoin is an antiaging agent to reduce wrinkles;


it will also exfoliate and remove dead skin which can be a little drying, so make sure you moisturize afterwards to keep skin hydrated and prevent further lines.Will Tretinoin .025% help smooth out wrinkles?
I don't know about Tretinoin but Artistry has a great product called Derma Erase that works wonders on laugh lines. It's actually completely guarenteed to work or they'll give you all of your money back. It's actaully less expensive than Tretinoin too which is nice. I can give you the direct link to read all the information on it and even buy it if you'd like





Derma Erase


http://adrennan.qhealthbeauty.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=102050





I hope this answered your question :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher