Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i put on eyeliner without getting wrinkles?

pretend like you are coloring the bases of your lashes instead of trying to make a line above your lashes, you will get a smoother application.


However if you are talking about causing wrinkle by pulling on you eye day after day, the effects of this are minimal...try using an eye cream with SPF daily to prevent further aging.How can i put on eyeliner without getting wrinkles?
If you are using the ';pencil'; type, try heating the tip just a bit. I keep a cigarette lighter in my makeup bag just for the purpose. It will take a little practice to see how much heat. It only takes a second, and will make the eyeliner go on smooth and no wrinkles.How can i put on eyeliner without getting wrinkles?
you dont say what kind of eyeliner i presume you mean liquid eyeliners because you said to avoid wrinkles. when I'm applying it i close my eye and hold my skin taunt with my finger just below my eyebrow, it makes your eyelid flat then apply eyeliner in one sroke from inner outwards hope this helps
iam not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher