Sunday, December 13, 2009

Help Me.....I need help with bags and wrinkles under your eyes?

What are the best products for bags under your eyes and wrinkles under your eyes.Help Me.....I need help with bags and wrinkles under your eyes?
I use givenchy eye cream for night and gel for day. Drink water at least 5 bottles a day and get 8 hour sleep.





Additional info:


For your wrinkles, I recommend Shiseido Benefiance eye mask treatment. It includes 60 packs. It costs $ 60. You need to use it 2-3 times a week. You can get it at sephora store or Shiseido counter at department store.





For eye baggings, I recomend eye mask with full coverage and Elderly flower cooling eye gel from body shop. When I feel too tired, I apply eye gel and cover with eye mask for about 15 mins. It works.





How much busy you are, take 30 seconds to apply eye cream after cleaning your face. It will helps you in long run. Good luck!





Additional info from personal experience: Don't waste your money on mary kay eye gel. It claims to prevent under eye bag. In my experience , it helps nothing. Just a waste of money.Help Me.....I need help with bags and wrinkles under your eyes?
i know this sounds old fashioned..but my room mate always has puffy eyes because of allergies and cucumber slices worked better than any eye lotion she had...other than that..i don't think much helps other than a good night's sleep.
Mary Kay has a brand new eye product out that is used specifically for under eye ';bags'; and dark circles. It's the Targeted Action Eye Revitalizer and the best part is that it's 100% guaranteed so try it and if you aren't happy with it you can exchange it or return it for your money back. This should also help firm up the wrinkles under your eye. But the Timewise Firming Eye Cream would be another option.
In Miss Congeniality he has the woman but hemorrhoid cream under her eyes '; to help with the little baggies'; I dunno if it works though
There is great product Jeven茅鈩?it's completely natural and causes no side effects. It's very gentle and good for sensitive skin.





People notice drastic positive changes within only 2 weeks.





Here is the link to their website where you can read everything about it: http://www.easynaturalyou.com/jevene.htm鈥?/a>





Also let me tell you that they offer a free sample. I think you only pay something like 7$ for the shipping. Worth a try!





Good luck!
Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream firms, brightens, provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Mary Kay Age-Fighting Eye Cream, which is a lightweight eye cream with age-fighting benefits.





Let me know if you need a consultant.
mi mom uses butter %26amp;/or margerine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher