Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does anyone remember Fruit Wrinkles?

They were little raisin sized fruit snacks, made by I believe, Betty Crocker. Anyways, I haven't seen them in probably 20 years, and was wondering if anyone else knows what I'm talking about %26amp; maybe if they're still sold somewhere other than the US.


:)Does anyone remember Fruit Wrinkles?
I am also in the Midwest and I do remember them. I remember riding the school bus looking at the bus seats and wishing they were made out of giant Fruit Wrinkles. I just did a search on Google for them hoping to find some for sale somewhere but it doesn't look like they are around anymore. How bout New York Seltzer water?Does anyone remember Fruit Wrinkles?
i think they're no longer sold elsewhere...
No, I have never heard of them. Could be a regional thing. I'm in the midwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher