Sunday, December 13, 2009

I heard cumm is good for your skin? (wrinkles,acne)?

I ACTUALLY heard this from alot of peopleI heard cumm is good for your skin? (wrinkles,acne)?
This is a great example of why you shouldn't believe everything you hear.. whether you hear it from one person or one hundred people.





If you're cool with guys blowing a load on your face, more power to ya.I heard cumm is good for your skin? (wrinkles,acne)?
I actually read a post about this on an acne forum. This girl used her boyfriends semen on her skin, and actually cleared up a little bit. Unfortunately, her account got deleted, so the post is gone, so you'll just have to trust me :D
Find all the guys you can and rub it all over your face, Wake up tomrrow then tell us how it went.
I would think that it is OK for your skin. It is enrinched with vitamins anyhow ;P
It's a myth - one used by guys to convince girls to let them gizz on their face.
it might be true since its probably full of nutrients, then again im not expert and might be totally wrong!
haha hunii if u trust what you hear that thats not good enough ok just try it urself if u wanna really use it hehe
I don't know but I know urine is proven to help acne and wrinkles.
finally!





can you tell my grilfriend that because she won't believe me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher