Sunday, December 13, 2009

Igot wrinkles on my face particularly on the sides of my eyes?

I have freckles, particularly on my cheeksIgot wrinkles on my face particularly on the sides of my eyes?
Wrinkles around you eyes are a sign of someone who smiles or laughs alot. do not see this as a negative but a positive. Feel good about yourself and dont worry about it, men and women will find it attractive because your brain does not see in the opposite sex what you see in the mirror. laughter lines around the eyes signify a happy personality and in the world of body language it is a good thing.Igot wrinkles on my face particularly on the sides of my eyes?
these are laughter lines, be proud of them, everyone likes a faces which looks lived in if you know what I mean.
So what's the question?
i have a beard and i'm a ladyeeeeeeeeeee
Wear a Burkah
yea you got crows feet,its called ageing.
You should be glad you've had plenty to smile about in life.
I have never yet seen anyone with wrinkles on the sides of their eyes....presumably you mean on your face near the sides of your eyes???





Do not worry....lifes too short and we will all get wrinkles sooner or later.....
I used to have some next to my sideburns but now their all gone.
oil of olay regenerist
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips and Read ---Wrinkles/ Skincare/herbal tips etc.


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval鈥?


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Weight loss/ Makeup/Hairstyles


%26amp; photo gallery/hair highlighting/etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
I remember reading in a book called ';Life Extension'; by Pearson(sp) that skin wrinkles can be smoothed out somewhat by taking multiple B vitamins tablets.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH鈥?NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR GOING TO DIE NOW FOR HAVEING WRINKLE!!!!!!! live with it its life!!!!! grow up
i have a book and the cover is red?
Well, CONGRATULATIONS, you show some sign of character for the world to see.





Now, your question is ...What?





Curious


Sash.
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck
Congratulations! I love my laughter lines!
there called smiley lines, so what if you have them!


grow old gracefully, don't be suckered into all this cosmetics crap. plastering all that rubbish onto your face will only make you look older in the long run. it may help you to look younger when your already young, but by the time you hit 60 it will have aged your face, thus making you buy more of the stuff!
crowsfeet...right?
Try a pure collagen serum for external use - it will fix your skin 'collagen balance' and reduce your wrinkles. From an age of 25-30 we lose 1,5% of our skin collagen every year and our skin (face and body) gets stiffer, less elastic. The serum acts faster and it's safer than collagen pills - use it simply like a face cream. Good face creams include only 7-8% of collagen, I'm talking about 100% collagen serums - they improve your skin during 5-8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher