Friday, December 11, 2009

Will eye make up give me wrinkles?

well all i really wear is a little bit of eye liner. not thick! and black eye shadow or eye liner on top. will this give me wrinkles?Will eye make up give me wrinkles?
its an urban legend that pulling/tugging/touching the skin around your eyes gives you wrinkles. if you really want to prevent wrinkles around your eyes then stop blinking!





most eyeliners are comprised mostly of wax, so there's little chance that the ingredients themselves would be causing wrinkles.





use a light eye cream or eye gel around your eyes about 10 minutes before you do your makeup. this will make your eyes look brighter, more awake, and younger. the moisture would re-inflate the skin and reduce any wrinkles you might see.Will eye make up give me wrinkles?
yes. i know it's not the best thing to do, but i put on my makeup with my finger. and over the years after looking at both hands, the finger i use for makeup is more wrinkly than the other on my other hand.
you will get wrinkles whether you wear makeup or not. the key is to keep your skin moisturized!!!
wrinkles are caused by lack of moisture, all you need is eye moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher