Friday, December 11, 2009

Went tanning once, and theres wrinkles between my boobs, and...?

they seem so much bigger, what is wrong?!


also i kindof burned so its all red in the front but it dosent hurt too much.Went tanning once, and theres wrinkles between my boobs, and...?
I'm thinking you got a heat rash..It might get red and bumpy and itch..If you did..lay off the tanning beds for at least a day and when you go tanning again, start off with a lower time so you don't keep getting a rash.Went tanning once, and theres wrinkles between my boobs, and...?
If you keep going tanning, the wrinkles between your boobs will get much worse. I've been there. The wrinkles go away gradually once you stop tanning, but the damage is still there, deep under the skin. The UV rays break down the collagen, causing wrinkles.





I tanned on and off for three years and ended up with pre-cancerous lesions. Its not worth it.
stop tanning. it's a stupid thing to do. you're gonna look fake and silly and ruin your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher