Saturday, December 5, 2009

What about botox and wrinkles?

if botox helps put wrinkles at bay, can it help avoid wrinkles? we all know they relax the muscles to avoid the appearance of wrinkles, but can they keep you from over using muscles to avoid forming wrinkles?





i don't know exactly how it works.What about botox and wrinkles?
Did you know that Botox has botulisim in it? Gross. Don't do it. There's nothing wrong with a few wrinkles. I think it looks kinda creepy when you see a woman past a certain age WITHOUT wrinkles. Be glad that God gave you a life long enough to be able to even GET wrinkles! (My mom didn't.)What about botox and wrinkles?
I have been getting botox for headaches for years....


and it would seem to prevent them to some degree.....I look much younger than my younger sister (then again, I also wear sunscreen, but I do go out more than she)





However, I don't know that I could say its worth the money. If I had to pay for mine, I'd never get it done....[my insurance pays for it, as a headache treatment, after I tried 16 other things first]





I have only once gotten a bad treatment - where things looked bad - but when it looked bad....it looked real bad.





A neuro-opathmologist does mine - you have to be careful that the folks doing the procedure didn't just learn it in a 2 hour seminar....because you would be amazed how many people get ';certified'; in just that way....
Botox has many risks, as most medications do. One high risk is that it can make one side of your face droop. I have severe migraines and the doctors have been reluctant to use this medication which have been used sucessfully to treat migraines because of that complication.





Move carefully and get all of the facts before using drugs to combat wrinkles. You are much farther ahead to keep your muscles toned and stay out of the sun.





Good luck
Botox does keep wrinkles at bay as you say. The flip-side is facial expressions are also. I love to see expressions on peoples faces. Poker faced people are boring. Grow old gracefully.


Just practice good skin care regimens, clean, moisturize, and protection(SPF of 15+).
i don't think so. because botox fades after a few months so you have to get it done over and over again to keep the wrinkles from coming back.
well im not sure how it works either but i know that if u are looking for a way to get rid of them the next thing to botox is a cream that the company i work for is selling and it works my mother uses it and she said it keeps her wrinkles from coming back want more info ? kendra30752@yahoo.com


thanx hope i helped
Botox doesnt relax the muscles, it paralyzes them. Botox is made with a bacteria that causes botulism in large quantities. Botox doesnt even look natural AT ALL.
Botox temporarily paralyzes the muscles so the creases aren't as visible. It does not make them go away and the effects wear off after a few months. I'm actually afraid to try it because the effects of long-term use aren't known. I'm concerned that repeated use over a long time will cause the muscles to become permanently paralyzed and atrophy from lack of use. The people who use it could end up looking much worse than they otherwise would have if they had never used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher