Friday, December 11, 2009

A good remedy for wrinkles?

My friends are all getting plastic surgery and I am tempted, but my money is all going to other places. What can I do to tighten my face up?A good remedy for wrinkles?
MOTOR OIL. leaves the skin soft and supple.A good remedy for wrinkles?
Holy **** is that you in that pic? What is that, a mug shot? Yeah I agree, quit using crack GOOD LORD
Quit using crack and save the money for a serious face lift!
Jilly Johnson who used to be a model has a book out and toning your facial muscles. Its pretty good and takes a little time to work. Also good night and day creams are recommended.
a face lift wudnt help u
Helen, I just looked at your 360 page, and I'm afraid you are like me - there ain't that much help in Texas!
Lay off the cigarettes and crackphetamine
  • mobile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher