Sunday, December 13, 2009

Top of my head has wrinkles (African American)?

The reason that I added the fact that I'm black is because they look a lot worse on us because we tend to have low hair styles. I'm 20 years old and I noticed the wrinkles about 2 years ago. If I get a low haircut it simply looks like I have been scalped and you can see lines going through my head. It's very frustrating because I would like to get low haircuts like I use to. Anyone know what causes this and what can get rid of them?Top of my head has wrinkles (African American)?
how do you get wrinkles on the top of your head..? post a pic maybe..?Top of my head has wrinkles (African American)?
i am Caucasian and i too have same prob in last year deep crevasas and wrinkles on top of head


im in my 40s and going bald so its gonna look horid ..looks like my skull has a few cracks Report Abuse

dont get a cut as low.


u must be trying for 360's arent you?


if not just cut it or have it cut one or two guards higher than the one that is being used.


hope i helped you.


and idk about the wrinkles part.
yeah, a pic would be helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher