Friday, December 11, 2009

I just got me some some Air Force Ones, how do I prevent the wrinkles when I walk?

That's going to be very hard because just about everyone ends up creasing them when they walk. The best way to prevent from creasing them is by buying some plastic protectors that you can put inside the shoes, like these: http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/鈥?/a>


But their sometimes uncomfortable.


If you don't want to buy those then the best way to prevent from creasing them is by walking carefully and being sure not to bend you foot forward when your wearing your AF1. I got some AF1 in May and I still haven't creased them, but I always have to be careful when i walk. Good Luck =]I just got me some some Air Force Ones, how do I prevent the wrinkles when I walk?
Double socking may help, usually people tend to get a half size smaller to decrease the space from the top of the shoe from your toes, that may help prevent the creasing as well. However, walking normally is most likely going to create some creasing.I just got me some some Air Force Ones, how do I prevent the wrinkles when I walk?
just buy a heel cup from footlocker a green one put it in the front of your shoes thats the only thing that will work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher