Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lots of wrinkles at age 40 what to do.. become a recluse?

I did take care of my skin with sunscreen (since age 17), dermatologist, peels (30's) and good moisterizers (age 15). But I have very fair skin. My dermatologist said that my wrinkles are herditary and there is nothing I can really do about them. An aggressive peel/laser may help for awhile, but it is costly. My mother never tanned (she can't) and still wrinkled up a ton more severly than people her own age. what should I do? I am embarrased. Only very old men (60's-70's) approach me... But I guess it is good that someone still tries to pick me up??? Totally gross to me although.Lots of wrinkles at age 40 what to do.. become a recluse?
I'm so sorry to hear that you and I must share the same ancestory.....I hate passing a mirror because I look nearly 70 wrt my skin. Oh well, beauty is supposed to be from the inside. We joke in my family about the ';accordian'; skin because of all the wrinkles. Have you had a bone density test done, premature skin aging seems to go hand in hand with poor bones. It is a comfort to know I am not alone. At least we won't ';age'; when all of our friends hit the skids in their late 50's -60's.Lots of wrinkles at age 40 what to do.. become a recluse?
Hmm did you see a cosmetic dermatologist? There are a lot of options now, the big problems are sun exposure which you seemed to have taken care of, smoking this is acutally a big wrinkle problem. If you do not belive me email me and i can send you a pic of some identical twins one smoke the other did not and they look like mother daughter. Noninvasie methods include botox, filler, laster treatment, ipl, and radiofrequency tightening. Surgical alternatives are face list. I would encourage you to see a cosmetic dermatologist that is specialized in anti-aging regimes.
Don't worry about it. Wrinkles are a sign of wisdom. That and white hair.
I understand your concern, you're not alone. However, there IS something that you can do. Arbonne has formulated a revolutionary NutriMinC Re 9 anti aging skin care system that has been proven to give a 68% decrease in deep density lines and wrinkles as well as correct ther affects of sun damage, aging, and under eye circles. It's a 5 step system made with 9 key anti aging elements, all of which are pure, safe, beneficial, and result oriented. It is the choice if spas, salons, dermatologists, etc. All of Arbonne's products are formulated in Switzerland with the highest of European standards and made with only the most premium herbals and oils. Arbonne's products are botanically based and made without ingredients known to cause irritation and dryness such as alcohol, wax, dyes, chemicals, acetone, mineral oil.





To learn more, you can click on my profile and visit my website. Arbonne allows you to try before you buy as well as the option to save 35-75%. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to help.
oprah said the only thing that works is alpha-hydroxy ..i have been using it ...it works
I cannot believe that you have that many wrinkles that only men in their 60's - 70's approach you. I bet that you are being far too hard.





If you cannot afford to do anything about your wrinkles, then let it go and love and embarrass yourself. If you are healthy and you have done all that can be done to look your best, be clean and decent in public, forget about the wrinkles. We all have flaws that we wish we could change.





If you are beautiful on the inside, it will reflect on the outside. Focus on the good, not what you think is bad. Remember, there is always someone out there that would rather be in your shoes and have you looks.





God's Peace and Beauty be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher