Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can exercise prevent wrinkles?

I'm just curious. It seemes like exercise can do lots of things, but I'm wondering if it can prevent wrinkles. I'm 30 now, but because in my family we have fair, thin skin, I know that I need to do all I can to protect and take care of my skin now.Can exercise prevent wrinkles?
Yes - it definitely can. I used to run a great deal and that meant I had to drink a lot of water - and it is generally acknowledged that drinking lots of it deters wrinkling and skin aging. Also being outdoors in the sun, my skin absorbed lots of beneficial and anti aging nutrients from the sun and the air. I have hyper sensitive, fair skin and suffered from many facial skin conditions in my teens and discovered that massaging quite vigorously with olive and other oils rid me of every condition and eventually gave me a totally healthy and virtually blemish free skin. It also greatly revitalized and rejuvenated face, and greatly lessened wrinkles and inhibited others from forming. I am often thought to be many years younger than I am. See my many other answers giving very detailed info on how best to massage to remove and inhibit wrinkles. Some have answers from happy users saying how they had also benefited.





SOURCE(S): 20 + years research, experimentation - safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments ..Can exercise prevent wrinkles?
Can't hurt. Exercise is good for many, many things. I exercise for all the good I can get out of it. Exercising with a friend makes it tolerable.
it can help because it helps elasticity in the skin


but lots of water, using sunscreen often and keeping your face and body moisturized is the best way!
some areas but not all like face and hands. moisturize 3 to 5 times a day. we will get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher