Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hi...I am 35 and I started to have wrinkles under my eyes. What can I do and any good eye cream suggest? Thx

Arbonne eye cream is one of the best! i think! Check out my profile for more info and my web address!!Hi...I am 35 and I started to have wrinkles under my eyes. What can I do and any good eye cream suggest? Thx
ahah no worries. it's perfectly normal. :)


I sugguest that you go to shoppers or a good make-up counter and ask the lady there for a good anti-wrinkle under eye cream. She'll help you and give advice.





simply go to the make up counter- explain and buy


a good one shouldn't cost over 250$Hi...I am 35 and I started to have wrinkles under my eyes. What can I do and any good eye cream suggest? Thx
Contact a MaryKay consultant in your area and have them come to your home and give you a free facial. You can discuss your skin problems with her/him in the privacy of your own home and try out different products to see which best works for you. Mary Kay has some wonderful products and they are at the top of their game keeping up to date and continuously improving their product lines. Simply go to www.marykay.com and find the place to type in your zip code to locate a consultant near you. Then contact them and wahla! Prices are much more reasonable compared to most department store brands and you get the personalized attention you need to find the perfect product for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher