Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am 28 yr old women. i am getting wrinkles on my face pls suggest me what to do?

At 28, i really started to notice some tiny crows feet around my eyes and I freaked out! Since then, I..


stopped tanning


started using a very good face cream to prevent wrinkles


quit drinking (for other reasons, but it really helped my skin)


now my face is awesome! Im 44 and look like a 25 yr. old, no lie!





Most important...SUNSCREEN!!!! All the time ur outside.


drink lots of water, too





to be honest, quite a bit of it is genetics...look at your Mom, grandma, etc. thats a good indication, but you can always improve on fate!I am 28 yr old women. i am getting wrinkles on my face pls suggest me what to do?
You can make your own anti-wrinkle oil by putting your preferred oil base into a dark glass that has an eye-dropper and adding approximately 1 capsule of evening primrose oil or 陆 a teaspoon of primrose oil into the base oil. Add 10 drops of carrot seed oil to the mixture and shake the contents of the bottle well. Store the homemade anti-wrinkle oil in a cool and dark place for up to six months. Use it nightly after you wash your face just before bedtime. Use by applying two drops of the oil to your fingertips and gently tapping the oil around your eyes and mouth.I am 28 yr old women. i am getting wrinkles on my face pls suggest me what to do?
Derma rolling is great for reducing the signs of wrinkles.There is an Irish company that sells the top brand Dr.Roller brand(FDA approved and gamma sterilised) and offer free shipping worldwide.They have info and pictures on their website.It is proven to work.Look it up.Anyway these guys are the cheapest for this top selling brand.(beware the unsterilised rip-offs).





You can read all about the derma rollers and it proven results





www.globalpremiersourcing.com/blog





Hope this helps.
Well, I am a 26-year old woman and I know what it feels when you find crumpling and wrinkling skin below thirties.





1. Include citrus fruits, nuts (almonds, cashews, peanuts) and milk products in your daily diet. Drink sufficient water.


2. Wash your face with mild herbal or baby soap only twice a day.


3. Do not use artificial foundations, face packs or scrubs.


4. Do not rub your face hard with a towel.


5. Apply fresh curd or olive/almond oil once or twice a week and then clean face gently with herbal cleansing milk or Rose water. Not soap. Do this cleansing every night before going to bed.


6. Apply an oil free moisturizing night cream every night.


7. Most important, do some breathing exercise, avoid tension, abstain from tobacco and alcohol or other addictions.


8. Laugh a lot. Watch comedies whenever you get a chance.





I hope these eight steps would be enough.


Best wishes - Rhythmz.
Free Plastic Surgery!!!!!


It just dosent get any better than this!


No gimmicks, no tricks!!


100% Funded!





http://MyFreeImplants.com/models/139992/how_it_works.asp


Good Luck! It worked for me!
if you smoke quit. if you tan a lot stop going. only suggestions.





try moisturizers to make your skin healthy. or some olay products
GET PLASTIC SURGERY.
More info?? Do you smoke?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher