Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is there a way to get rid of wrinkles?im only 24 but ive got 2 around my mouth since a laugh a lot. ?

ive been on accutane 2 years ago. i wonder if my skin is more sensitive nowIs there a way to get rid of wrinkles?im only 24 but ive got 2 around my mouth since a laugh a lot. ?
There's nothing wrong with having wrinkles. It's natural. Why does everyone obsess about this stuff instead of worrying about their personality and inner beauty?Is there a way to get rid of wrinkles?im only 24 but ive got 2 around my mouth since a laugh a lot. ?
you can't reallly get rid of them, but you can reduce the appearance of them. Start using anti-aging moisturizers and those kinds of makeups they have special nutrients that help reduce aging. I just got a facial a few weeks ago, and the lady told me that when you reach 23 you really should use anti-aging products, especially if you are a smoker.
dnt worry about those wrinkles. they show that u enjoy life. thats how men tell alot from a smile
try those creams that they have, walmart carries them. try them out and find what one works best for you. and it's probably not from laughing, if your a smoker it could be because of that. the laughing thing is a myth :)
Botox. I'd keep your wrinkles though, it gives character. Especially if you have them from laughing a lot, no one likes a stoneface you probably look very friendly!
Embrace these little lines as they are not going anywhere.


Sunscreen and keeping out of the sun are the only things that will delay wrinkles, and they will still come anyway. Better to focus on having nice skin (exfoliate, moisturise and eat well). And smile smile smile!
Botox?? It wouldn't be that expensive to just get two injections in the wrinkles by your mouth?





Depends how desparate you are about getting rid of them





Jess xxx





p.s i was on accutane too and im only 20 and had to get a wrinkle taken out of my forehead from where i raised my eye brows alot! Damn that drug it was more pain than it was worth!! You get rid of one skin problem and you are left with another eh!





take care
I was about that age when, I wondered the same thing. I'm now 50, got a few more wrinkles, but not too many. I started using daily vitamin E oil on those spots like laugh lines around your lips and crow's feet on the corners of the eyes. Still have neither.
put 2 spoon ina freezer and leave them in there for a couple hours.


then put them on the wrinkles.





this works.


trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher