Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a good cream for wrinkles?

im only 20 and yes i have little wrinkles i want to do something about it now before it gets worse. any good creams from sephora or good brands??What is a good cream for wrinkles?
Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the marks with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.What is a good cream for wrinkles?
I am 22 and I started freaking out about my wrinkles around my eyes about a year ago. I probably spent around 500 dollars on creams. I have realized that the most important thing I can do for myself right now is 1. sunscreen 2. moisturizer. If you are still very concerned... buy an eye moisturizer and maybe a wrinkle cream.





This is the best cream for wrinkles is this one: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/beauty-an鈥?/a>
Revitol works really well and they have a risk free trial. I am sure you do not have wrinkles, but anti aging cream does help moisturize and firm up the skin. Drinking water helps, too.





http://www.revitol.com/risk-free-trial/revitol_complete_anti_aging?aid=434528
well the healthy way is dont smoke and then umm dont get in the sun and if you do then put lotss of sunscreen on then lots lots water gets the wrinkles away for my dad and hes 41 and he looks like he is like 20 lol
My sister saw this on Oprah Show and 60 Minutes. She's been taking reservatrol. It works pretty good. Of course Its better if you start taking them early not when your 80 years old. They got a free trial at www.TheRezv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher