Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hi, I recently noticed a lot of wrinkles/lines on my neck. Is there anything I can do?

first I need to know if you have lost wieght lately.


Sencond try holding the snik down close to the shoulder line and exercise the muscels that are in the neck by strecking proceeders. that should cause the muscels to start tighting up and strenthen the neck.Hi, I recently noticed a lot of wrinkles/lines on my neck. Is there anything I can do?
Hi there,





There are lots of neck firming creams on the market that you can use. Depending on the brand you choose, it can become quite costly, though. I've always used Shiseido Neck Firming Cream and find it to be very effective. Maybe you can give it a try - you only need a very small amount. It says to use it twice a day, but I only need to use it once at night before bed.





Be sure to massage the cream (any cream you decide on) in an ';upward'; motion. OK ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher