Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I remove the wrinkles from my?

scrotum? Hard to shave themHow can I remove the wrinkles from my?
You want to work out w/ me? I'll put your balls to workHow can I remove the wrinkles from my?
throw'em in the dryer and set it to de-wrinkle
Well, you need an automatic scrotum wrinkle remover....hurry quick to the nearest corner, she may still be in stock, only $100/hour....other fees may apply...
with a dull steak knife
Spray cologne on them. It really does work. Try it.
use an iron
Dont play with it let your girl problem solved !
botox
Nothing wrong with wrinkles, dammit.
Dip 'em in a bowl of nair
Botox
Fill up on beer until your belly is so big you can't see the wrinkles any more.
Get a scrotum lift. Same like a face lift. Or try waxing...
don't shave your scrotum, the hair prevents chafing.
the scrotal sack is supposed to be wrinkled. Try holding the skin taught with one hand and shaving with the other.


Good Luck!
Nail it to the table and stretch it out and then it will easier to shave
lmao dont it adds character
lol - cream depilitory if you must do such
There isn't anything you can do short of visiting a plastic surgeon and even then I don't know if they can do anything for it.
iron it first.
I have cream for that problem. Want me to apply some?
stretch it out with one hand and shave with the other =) works everytime!
You mean you can't shed off and grow a new skin like snakes do?
try ironing it
Masage the area around your wrinkles twice daily. squirt some lemon juice onto your finger and rub on wrinkles.
that sucks
just use clothes pins!
dip them in gas and light it on fire hair burns reel good
Have you tried starch? Or steam.... steam is good. Keep away from the cold... it makes them worse! :-)
Bicycle pump - puff it right out like a big, shiny, circus balloon.
  • skins be
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher